Life and Times at Miami

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back in Miami

a

6 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Thinking Black Girl said…

    yeah, so my secret blog has the same theme as yours. gooood choice. i will definitely keep in the loop. i'm sure your blog will prove to be an excellent means of expression, and a way to keep up with you yo.
    i'm pysched for your visit in 2 DAYS!!!!
    mwah*
    contessa*rose

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    HELLLOOOO ILANA!!! I will be in Minneapolis from Tuesday to Sunday, as Anna goes to Orlando, and I think I'm flying through Chicago, so the three of us are making some sort of rotating triangle of plane trips and excitement. It was great to see you at JV Nats!

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a rotating triangle!!! My connection is in Chicago also.

    anna

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    only 2 posts = weaksauce

    i want spring break updates

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    update you bitch!!!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    I'm pretty sure all those comments are from Anna.

    And my connection ended up being rerouted through LaGuardia because Northwest sucks. But I'm flying straight over Chicago back to Buffalo tonight, and then coming back TO CHICAGO after you leave on Thursday for the NDT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home